Want to spend more time on your core business?
We can help you free up that time.


VAT Services

You will need to register for VAT If your taxable turnover for the previous 12 months is over the VAT threshold, however, you can register for VAT even if you have not reached this limit.

There are various VAT schemes available to help the smaller business:

At Equiesse we can help you decide on the best scheme for your business and guide you through the registration process.

We will complete your returns for you and submit electronically to HMRC advising you on the payment you need to make and the deadline, avoiding any unnecessary penalties.

home  |  contact  |  privacy  |  Copyright Equiesse Ltd 2011 - Registered in England (6369895)